The Pera Madernassa named after the village of Roero where it originated. Raised in a plot of Borgata Madernassa, located about half a hill between the villages of Vezza and Guarene, places of residence of our company.
The mother plant dates back to 1784 and was demolished in 1914 at the age of 130 years.
This fruit is characterized by remarkable hardiness. The skin has a yellowish-green color, with shades, depending on the crop, colored in shades from red to gray-brown.
The flesh is particularly crispy, fragrant and sweet taste.